Skip to main content

Refocus

Psalm 84:5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.

My thoughts today are on focus.  I am taking a quick check of my focus and where it is.  I don't know that I have set my heart on my pilgrimage, but I am ready to do so.  I am ready to surrender all things and spend some time in close union with God and refocus my journey.
Father, this is your area.  Refocus my mind as I enter into the summer season.  Lord, I will have time as I rest and regroup from a year of work.  May your Spirit dwell richly within and may You and I come to a deeper relationship together.  Jesus walk with me and share your strength with me.  Lord make my focus sharp and clear and make my heart sensitive to the Spirit's prompting.  I wait in anticipation for what you will do in, around, and through me.  Amen.

Comments